Monday, December 27, 2010

I've been inspired... Please help if you can

Hello everyone, I'm writing from the wonderful (and cold) Seattle, Washington. I made it home safely. As I've been catching up with friends from Cyprus I couldn't help but share this story with you. My friend, Ravi, that I studied with in Cyprus and his friend, that I had the pleasure of meeting, Ian, went directly from Cyprus to Kenya to volunteer in a village in Kenya.

I just read through their blog and it's inspiring. They are staying down there for an extended amount of time doing anything and everything they can to help in the village they are stayed at. I would like to share their blog with you as it has more information and it gives you an opportunity to donate directly to their cause with everything clearly explained. They have a detailed list of what both Ian & Ravi would like to contribute to, but this list was created by the individual that is serving 30 young orphans.

Please help if you can. They are both extremely nice guys and would be more than willing to answer any questions you have, just shoot them an email. The blog is: http://ianravikenya.blogspot.com/

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!

Cheers,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment