Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pictures!!! Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Bondi, Woolloomooloo, & Sydney

SYDNEY & WOOLLOOMOOLOO

Sydney Harbor Bridge, climbing it tomorrow



Woolloomooloo Warf



Town signs



Opera house!



In Hyde Park







BONDI BEACH

The cliffs at Bondi




The beach!




The marathon the next day




CAIRNS

In line for my sunset cruise! HEEEEEY ;)



Before heading out for the night, loved sunset


Cairns croc sign, no swimming!



Beautiful sunset



The lagoon just outside our place that meets the waterfront





THE GREAT BARRIER REEF

Our ship



Meet Wally! He's wayyy bigger than me, but he still let me pet him!



Snorkeling



Fishies! Videos are much better than the snapshots, but it will do!



I loved it!



Fishies!



Diving was amazing! 35-40min dive






Tiffany and I



All tuckered out after hours in the water





LOFTY MT




FOR A FEW SPECIAL PEOPLE...


you know who you are ;)

1 comment: