Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday afternoon at the beach

Limassol, Cyprus Maggie, Me & Rose Maggie, Me, Rose & Josh Who wouldn't want to spend their sunday afternoon like this? Excited about everything! Rose and I being goofy and excited :)
I tried putting a video on here but I don't think it worked? Anyways, traveled to Limassol today. It's a beach about an hour away (service taxi there, bus/taxi back) and it's an awesome little hangout. Like Larnaca the beach was wonderful... lots of warm sunshine, clear water and of course a good nap waiting for me. There was also a fundraiser for autism today so we bought lunch from their tents and took part in the events they had. (thats what the video was) I really enjoyed going to the fundraiser and being a part of it. All six of us headed back to Nicosia around 6pm, I went for a run and made such a good dinner! Garlic shrimp, broccoli & rice with a cold soda... mhmmmm so perfect! Overall, it was such a wonderful day and I'm so ready for bed. Class in the morning... you know pilates followed by cultural anthropolgy in the evening, no big deal. haha. Love you all, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment