Sunday, October 10, 2010

So immature sometimes :)

Mom & TIffany I’ve been forgetting to tell you these stories and anyone else that understands my sense of humor; keep reading! So the other day in cultural anthropology I almost lost it. Background info: professor is a Greek Cypriot and he also he some studies in the UK. He’s a shorter guy and when he speaks… uh he speaks very intensely and almost waits for us to question what he is saying and puts his eyebrows up real high (think of Jeff Dunham’s terrorist doll lol) while spitting at times. So anyways! The other day he was talking about particular factors during the lecture, however “factors” sounded more like FUCK-tors! I almost lost it in class, I was trying so hard not to laugh but then 2 minutes later he’d say something else and emphasis the word by saying it louder with raised eyes, fucktors!!!

The other story is from Barcelona. Our city tour guy was talking about a religion because we were at a church. With his accent he kept saying Jesus’s sheit. I instantly cracked up and had to turn away. Jesus’s shit! (honestly could not figure out what he was saying!) and I look back at a friend and of course she was trying not to laugh either. So I should probably look into the fucktors that indicated the tour guy was talking about Jesus’s sheet, not his sheit.

I hope you can picture these situations with a light sense of humor and no judgment! :)

1 comment: