Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Turkey tomorrow...

Hello familia & friends, the time has come for me to journey to Turkey and I couldn't be more excited. However, I'll admit to my frustrations at the moment, my roommate just bailed less than 24 before the trip, I've had to look up names and numbers for her to call and change reservations, make new reservations... after I did all the work and its rather draining and not to mention more expensive now. Plus our internet at home has been down which doesn't help! Oh well what can you do!

Tomorrow my flight leaves at 7am so we'll prob cross the city boarder this evening just to be safe and then be in Istanbul by 9am sharp! I can't wait to get there and explore for the 2 days we have in the city.

~If you didn't hear about the bombing in Istanbul a few days ago it would be worth looking up, your thoughts and prayers would be highly thought of during my travel~

Theeeen what I'm really excited about is my 4 days in Olympos tree house community. Uncle Eric and Dale told me about this place... tree houses, hiking, cliff jumping, swimming, anything you could imagine. I will be with my roommate Kassidy and she is the perfect partner in crime for this adventure... free spirit, fun, outdoorsy adventurous type!

This is the link to where I'm staying and the ones below it are other hosts/pictures in the same area... should be AWESOME!

http://www.bayrams.com/

http://www.olympostreehouses.com/kadirstreehouses/kadirs/olympos_adventure/index_en.htm

http://www.google.com/images?q=olympos+tree+house&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=P1DRTIrbGNCB4Qbo3syhDA&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDUQsAQwAw&biw=1419&bih=715



Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I'll be home late Monday night my time (now 9 hours ahead of westcoast/Arizona)

Cheers,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment